Thursday 25 February 2016

Kayhan Alkordai In Beautiful Garden


Overview: I am very delicate, kind, compassionate, and she ??????? over the imagination is very ?????? ??????? ?????? minimum can unfortunately, I am one of the many people happy but everyone were possible, not more of its share I love life I Yam ??????? i wish i ???? with a love ?????? Laeken, God ????? do I love people and I love the good of all, but can be ???????? ??????? Al-Zoum is the reason I ???? ????? extent understand or felt by Lakin I learned from life that ?????? nothing ever, but make it a lesson for you and I know that ?????? which did not kill you, it increased the strength, and there is nothing that makes you a great pain, but it is not a great fall of the end of the fall of the rain and the most beautiful ????? finally happy new year on the occasion of the holy month of Ramadan

No comments:

Post a Comment